- Instructor: Online platform + sessions with thinking coach
Age: 14, 15 & 16 years.
Mode: Online games + learning sessions by thinking Coach.
Skills covered: Creative thinking, cognitive motivation, critical thinking, problem solving, dealing with ambiguity, action orientation.
We have structured a unique program on ‘creative thinking process’ based on 12 online games delivered by our Thinking Coaches through virtual sessions.
These 12 sessions consist of 12 PowerPoint presentations, 6 Class workouts and 5 Advanced workouts for the learner to complete at home, 13 videos in AVI and MP3 format and 8 printable worksheets with riddles and challenges to practice in class and as home assignments
This helps the learner to build a flexible thinking that covers
- Ability of seeking information
- Adapting to changes around us
- Building flexible plans
- Ability to build multiple alternatives to one problem
- Techniques of evaluation of alternatives
- Out of box thinking
- Innovative ways of problem solving
- Ability to eliminate thinking biases
- Importance of ‘let go’ attitude
- Understanding creative constraints
- Breaking patterns to arrive solutions
- Maximising resource utilisation