- Instructor: Online platform + sessions with thinking coach
Age: 8 & 9 years.
Mode: Online games + learning sessions by thinking Coach.
Skills covered: Problem solving, decision making, quick thinking, adaptability, collaborative skills, resource management.
We have structured a unique program on problem solving based on 8 online games delivered by our Thinking Coaches through virtual sessions.
These 12 sessions consist of 12 PowerPoint presentations, 8 Class workouts and 7 Advanced workouts for the learner to complete at home, 9 videos in AVI and MP3 format and 12 printable worksheets with riddles and challenges to practice in class and as home assignments
This helps the learner to build a holistic problem solving approach that covers
- Ability to break down problems in smaller components
- Ability to identify available options systematically
- Techniques of resource planning
- Reverse thinking of problem from solution
- Collecting information in a systematic manner
- Logical sequencing of information available
- Ability to identify anchors in decision making
- Ability to predict and avoid ‘dead-ends’ & managing failures
- Recognising patterns
- Collaborative problem solving
- Considering multiple possibilities before taking decisions
Developing planning and non-impulsive attitude