- Instructor: Online platform + sessions with thinking coach
Age: 10 & 11 years.
Mode: Online games + learning sessions by thinking Coach.
Skills covered: decision making, dealing with ambiguity, managing failures, learning from mistakes, performing under pressure , adaptability.
We have structured a unique program on ‘dealing with uncertainties’ based on 10 online games delivered by our Thinking Coaches through virtual sessions.
These 12 sessions consist of 12 PowerPoint presentations, 6 Class workouts and 5 Advanced workouts for the learner to complete at home, 15 videos in AVI and MP3 format and 7 printable worksheets with riddles and challenges to practice in class and as home assignments
This helps the learner to build a holistic approach to manage uncertainties that covers
- Enquiry based techniques of problem solving
- Expressing thoughts in clear & Articulate way
- Building dynamic planning scenarios
- Identifying & eliminating distractive elements
- Identifying critical & non-critical elements
- Goal focused & result orientation
- Building personal accountability
- Selecting, organising & communicating visual information
- Recognising tactical and strategic planning
- Adapting to changing circumstances
- Analysing patterns that add to uncertainties
- Decision making tools