- Instructor: Online platform + sessions with thinking coach
Age: 12 & 13 years.
Mode: Online games + learning sessions by thinking Coach.
Skills covered: doption evaluation, problem solving, focus, critical thinking, learning skills, self reflection, resource management.
We have structured a unique program on ‘flexible thinking’ based on 11 online games delivered by our Thinking Coaches through virtual sessions.
These 12 sessions consist of 12 PowerPoint presentations, 6 Class workouts and 5 Advanced workouts for the learner to complete at home, 15 videos in AVI and MP3 format and 8 printable worksheets with riddles and challenges to practice in class and as home assignments
This helps the learner to build a flexible thinking that covers
- Ability to break down problems in smaller components
- Ability to identify available options systematically
- Techniques of resource planning manner
- Reverse thinking of problem from solution
- Collecting information in a systematic manner
- Logical sequencing of information available
- Building Anticipatory thinking process
- Dealing with ambiguity